The following guidelines are provided for the use of certain copyrighted materials, such as images, box shots, screen shots, and text; and for the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and icons. These materials are owned by the University of North America (“UoNA”) and provided under license. To use such materials, you must first agree to the following license terms:
- The materials available for download on this site are subject to these license terms, as well as any specific guidelines contained herein. If you download any materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these license terms as well as the specific guidelines related to the materials you wish to download.
- You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the materials in any way other than has been specifically authorized by UoNA in the permissions and trademark guidelines described herein.
- You may not combine the Logo with other logos, text, or artwork.
- You may only use our Logo on Your Website/s. You may not grant permission to third parties to use the Logo.
- The logo must be used in a professional manner on Your Website.
- You acknowledge that UoNA reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the materials available on this site at any time, and for any reason; and such authorization shall be deemed to be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these materials from the site.
- You acknowledge that any rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in UoNA copyrighted materials or trademarks by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.