UoNA STUDENT PRESENTS PAPERS ON CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
UoNA student Firuza Madrakhimova published three research papers in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility in the following conferences from April to June, 2013:
Firuza participated in these three conferences with papers related to her dissertation topic: Corporate Social responsibility in Banking. The subjects she is interested in include:
- International Banking Industry and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Role of corporate philanthropy in banks
- Key principles of corporate social responsibility of banks
- Tools for assessing corporate social responsibility
- Corporate Philanthropy
- Evolution of the concept and definition of corporate social responsibility
- History of CSR.
Firuza attended all three conferences as a student from UoNA and she was "very proud of it." She said, "People all over the world attended those conferences. A lot of people asked us various questions about the topic and our University.'
She encourages other students at UoNA to publish more frequently. She said, "Please share this information with our students so other students will be encouraged and can do the same to enhance UoNA's name and brand all across the USA and worldwide."